Do you really believe the league is over...?

Ok ok, its implied but wasn't stated. Anyway clearly I'm in a minority, just doesn't sit well with me, Utd winning any game and you just know if they come 2nd we'll never here the end of "would have won it in any other year" - they just don't deserve anything like that and I'd prefer them to be shown up for the frauds they are.
I never want to see United winning any match under normal circumstances.

However I see Liverpool under Klopp and a stronger long-term threat to City in subsequent seasons than United under Mourinho. So anything that keeps José in the job for the moment suits me.

I never want to see United winning any match under normal circumstances.

However I see Liverpool under Klopp and a stronger long-term threat to City in subsequent seasons than United under Mourinho. So anything that keeps José in the job for the moment suits me.

Even if Jose went, what option are they going to turn too tbf that will suddenly make an impact, really never want them to win so would love the scousers to twat them and then draw at palace or a draw next week, either keeps a derby day title win on the cards

Ok ok, its implied but wasn't stated. Anyway clearly I'm in a minority, just doesn't sit well with me, Utd winning any game and you just know if they come 2nd we'll never here the end of "would have won it in any other year" - they just don't deserve anything like that and I'd prefer them to be shown up for the frauds they are.

I would absolutely LOVE some United moron to try to claim that a season like this is any kind of moral victory whatsoever. I would take great pleasure in laughing hard and long to their face.

Even if Jose went, what option are they going to turn too tbf that will suddenly make an impact, really never want them to win so would love the scousers to twat them and then draw at palace or a draw next week, either keeps a derby day title win on the cards
The long term problem is that United with their massive resources could be a major threat. That would require Mourinho to go along with Ed Woodward and the rest of the jokers running the football side at The Swamp. Probably unlikely as the objective of the Glazers is to make money not win Trophies.

They have screwed up twice first by allowing Ferguson to pick his own successor and secondly by going for Louis Van Gaal when any inspection of his record in the previous 20 years should have sent them running in the opposite direction.

Finally they compounded this by appointing Mourinho who had been run out of Chelsea following his usual crash and burn style of management. He fell lucky with Porto before taking over a good team at assembled by Ranieri and adding some defensive steel and strike power. He had run his course when he jumped ship (or was pushed) and took over Mancini’s excellent Inter team and got one last result before the thing fell apart. Whatever flair the young Mourinho possessed was gone by the time he joined Real Madrid and returned to Chelsea.

His negative style of play pisses of a lot of the Swamp dwellers and many hate his guts. I note that United have put on hold any Stadium expansion projects. Very wise as they cannot come near to filling the place regularly under Mourinho. A couple of more season under José would suit me fine and erode their fan base.

A nice drab goalless draw against Liverpool with the bus firmly parked would be the ideal result for me.

We said similar to justify MP's season with Madrid.

Jeez there are some real sad bastards around.
Fucking bothered because united got a late winner?
Shitting themselves that we aren't going to be champions?

Fucking grow up ya mard arses.

Jeez there are some real sad bastards around.
Fucking bothered because united got a late winner?
Shitting themselves that we aren't going to be champions?

Fucking grow up ya mark arses.

200.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.