Do you really believe the league is over...?

We are out of sight. Two games ago we were 12 clear. It’s now 13 clear and we extended the lead.

If Munich or PSG or Barca were 13 clear with 12 to play you ouldnt be saying that the team in second had a chance.

We can realistically afford to lose 1/3 of our remaining games and still win it and that’s having lost twice in the league in the last year. (Away at both Chelsea and Liverpool - two games we won’t be playing again this season).

I sincerely hope you are right.

Reading this from Kev doesn't make me feel any more confident about those critical 4 games in 10 days...

"I’m going away, it doesn’t matter where. It will do us a lot of good, I was feeling it from the first minute (against Burnley). I’ve said it before: you feel great for 10 games, then you feel OK for 10 games, and then the rest you feel like s**t."

Reading this from Kev doesn't make me feel any more confident about those critical 4 games in 10 days...

"I’m going away, it doesn’t matter where. It will do us a lot of good, I was feeling it from the first minute (against Burnley). I’ve said it before: you feel great for 10 games, then you feel OK for 10 games, and then the rest you feel like s**t."

Kev won’t play against Wigan.

I would be astonished if he does.

He will be having a two week break between Leicester and the League Cup final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.