Do you really believe the league is over...?

Not mathematically over until the Rags game , and we are not going to drop 14 points before the end of the season , Spuds,Goons,BFS will be the hardest away games but also wouldnt be surprised if we won all three of them , priorities and tiredness will kick in so i dont believe we will get to the magic 100pts mark for the season. Really want to win back to back titles to put all the nay sayers back in their box , that would be some achievement.

Makes me laugh some people it was only last week spuds hammered them, there not catching us can't believe I'm actually reading some of these posts, have people taken the day off school today.We have the squad to win it anyway, but we have Jesus,Stones,Sane all back soon were 1/66 to win with William hills a few on here sound like posters on sad cafe

1/66 ? Think Elvis landing on the moon is shorter odds , dont forget Mendy is also only a month away from fitness , will be a big plus in champs league.

Makes me laugh some people it was only last week spuds hammered them, there not catching us can't believe I'm actually reading some of these posts, have people taken the day off school today.We have the squad to win it anyway, but we have Jesus,Stones,Sane all back soon were 1/66 to win with William hills a few on here sound like posters on sad cafe
1/100 with hills. And that's the best price abt too :)

Yet again, the powers that be at the Premier League are doing their utmost to stack every card against us in order to win this league. Publicly, the media will have you believe the league is over, but rest assured, the forces behind the scenes have not given up on handing this league to the rags. Not only have we been seeing this on the pitch from the turn of the year, with the diabolical refereeing, but one look at the fixtures shows that the premier league and TV companies are throwing every obstacle in our path.

My ultimate point is that we the fans should show no complacency from here on in. The powers that be would love nothing more than the ‘greatest comeback of all time’ tm so we have to guard against it and as fans give the players the passion and support they deserve to help them over the line. Those 4 games in TEN days could be critical. Never have I seen such a period of critical games in such a short period that is critical to 3 potential trophies. If that doesn’t show you the intention of the arbiters of our game as to what they want then nothing will. This league is not over, not by a long shot.

This will cheer you up

http://clubelo.com/ManCity

Scroll down to the predicted points graph. We do have a lot of injuries but the cavalry will be here in March.

We've seen with Liverpool how a big lead can trickle to nothing in a short amount of games.

So, until it's mathematically impossible for me.

I've been watching City for too long to take anything for granted. At 87 mins I still want a three goal lead! And never has a team been so expensively assembled that can shoot itself in both feet at the same time, or go on a mad ten minute spell where all the hard work at Beswick and the accumulated points can so readily be pissed up the wall! There are still games where we could come away empty handed, and the RDAHMeedya and every Ref's association from Carlisle to Penzance are desperate for another title for the Swamp Donkeys - just ask The Alty Tit and the Bolton Buffoon.

1*5N9URAWZB6PYo0-NAUYyVA.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.