Do you really believe the league is over...?

This is all because United won a game and we didn't for once. In the real world United are not going to win all their games and we need about another 11 points...we will go way past that. United will concentrate on the FA Cup and CL.

After witnessing what happened in 11/12 season you cant say for certain league is over whem u take injuries into account but i reckon well make it. Though genuine possibility of domestic treble seems diffocult now

Put it this way if somehow we don't win the league something has gone wrong dramatically and Pep would be hanged by the media. For what it's worth I think we will win the league by at least 9 points

This is all because United won a game and we didn't for once. In the real world United are not going to win all their games and we need about another 11 points...we will go way past that. United will concentrate on the FA Cup and CL.

There really are some right bedwetters on here for sure.
This has been over since the victory at the swamp.
We are the best team in the league by fucking miles and it’s only a matter of time until it’s confirmed that we are Premierleague champions once again.

It's not over until we cannot be caught anymore mathematically. We still need to win 8 games if I am not mistaken? Let's hope we convert our chances in the next game.

Course it's not over but we will win the thing. With the build up fixtures, it makes it more difficult but the vermin are still in 3 comps so its only the one extra game we have, they're in the same boat.

All the people whining about conspiracies, agenda, bias etc, get a grip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.