Do you really believe the league is over...?

15 points.

Win 4 games & a draw or 2 IMO & it's all over, tough set of fixtures from below to mid April. They are tough & with FA cup & Champs League also in between & depending on how far we get in FA Cup then Brighton & Swansea at home will be moved making it more likely IMO winning the Derby may see us winning the League as Brighton will be moved after games v Basle. UTD have Chelsea & Liverpool in next 3 games so for me we may only need 4 wins.

Arsenal A
Chelsea H
Stoke A
Brighton H (Will move if we beat Wigan)
Everton A
QTR Final Champs League 1st leg
UTD H
QTR Final 2nd leg
Spurs A
Brighton midweek guard of honour or will it be Hudersfield at home next to last game?

Now what are the odds we get UTD in the QTR final???

UTD 3rd April 1st leg
UTD H 7th April
UTD 10th April 2nd leg
Spurs A

Never!! its a derby and we need to crush them

You misunderstood my post I wasn't saying play a weakened team in the derby I was asking if fans would be happy for us to play kids in games against united's rivals.

You misunderstood my post I wasn't saying play a weakened team in the derby I was asking if fans would be happy for us to play kids in games against united's rivals.

Get it won, then beat Utd. The vultures will take care of the rest.

Just had a few cognacs & it actually helped give me a dose of reality when I switched on Sky & saw the table with us on 72 points.

Seventy Two fucking points.

It's ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.