Do You Suffer From SAD?(Seasonal Affective Disorder)

jrb

I'm not looking forward to this weekend.

No match.
No Soccer AM.
No Soccer Saturday.
No ESPN Live Match.
No Sky Football First
No Sky Match Choice
No Match Of The Day
No Sunday Supplement.
No Goals On Sunday.
No Ford Super Sunday
No Sky Monday Night Football(MNF)
No, etc, etc.

:-(

SAD is only a problem if we have had a disappointing season, or worse, relegation.

At least we are CHAMPIONS this summer and if you need a little football related buzz.......just think about how all those rag fans feel right now.

During the European championship, every time a city player in shown , commentators should refer to them being part of a championship winning team.

Even better, when MOTD restarts, Kompany lifting the PL trophy should be on the title sequence every week.

Enjoying the break, title run ins are hard work.

Let's see how City's lads do in the euros then we'll be all fresh for August.

i'm just over the moon i can relax for a bit and get some kip.

andy h said:
SAD is only a problem if we have had a disappointing season, or worse, relegation.

At least we are CHAMPIONS this summer and if you need a little football related buzz.......just think about how all those rag fans feel right now.

During the European championship, every time a city player in shown , commentators should refer to them being part of a championship winning team.

Even better, when MOTD restarts, Kompany lifting the PL trophy should be on the title sequence every week.

Don't be silly; you'll never see either of those.

I was glad the season ended when it did I dont think my body or for that matter my wallet could have taken much more. Saying that its been nearly 2 weeks without City now and yes I am missing it!!!

Roll on August the 12th (and probably a few friendlies before then)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.