Do you support the RMT?

Nurses do something that benefits everyday and they don't even get free car parking at work FFS. The pay doesn't reflect the back breaking work.
Being clapped on the doorstep at 8pm every Thursday for a few months must be worth £5,000.
The rich always say appreciation is better than financial reward.

Being clapped on the doorstep at 8pm every Thursday for a few months must be worth £5,000.
The rich always say appreciation is better than financial reward.
As one of my old friends used to say, the three most useless things in the world are a vote of thanks from the board of directors, an illuminated address, and a pair of men's tits.

All RDW and overtime banned.

Some service will run with "contingency managers" on non strike days being paid 3 times as much as a train guard to cover. Otherwise services will be cancelled "due to staff shortages."

All RDW and overtime banned.

Some service will run with "contingency managers" on non strike days being paid 3 times as much as a train guard to cover. Otherwise services will be cancelled "due to staff shortages."
I’d imagine that’ll be all over the news. Or, maybe, it’ll be about ‘barons’, ‘militants’ and the 1970’s. Trouble is, when almost all the media are either owned by off shore billionaires or dependent on central government for the majority of their funding, they’re all complicit and so won’t report anything as grubby as the facts. If Starmer has one ounce of integrity, he will be all over this and should be on every news programme explaining the situation. I will not be holding my breath in expectation of that happening……

He is being a **** there tbf
I don't believe he was tnh. By referencing the miner's strike, she was clearly trying to get him to say that the picketers will use physical force against those going into work. The picket line behind him was as far removed as those we saw during the miner's strike as you could possibly get. If anyone was being a ****, it was KB. The line of questioning was pathetic. Not quite as bad as Piers Morgan's the other day but pathetic all the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.