Do you think we should support the top 6 plan to receive a higher share of PL income?

Yeah, name them, I’ll help though, the first four I checked didn’t (Scotland, France, Germany and Spain).

So I’m gonna go and call bullshit.

Most use a PL model of equal split for one part and split the remaining amount on league placing.
I was only saying I didn't agree with paying money for higher places. No need to be a kn ob just because we're on the Internet

I was only saying I didn't agree with paying money for higher places. No need to be a kn ob just because we're on the Internet
No need to make shit up to back up your point just because we are on the internet. And be grateful that we are. I’m even more vociferous in person.

No need to make shit up to back up your point just because we are on the internet. And be grateful that we are. I’m even more vociferous in person.
I haven't got a clue what you're talking about so let's leave it there. Hope you get your issues sorted.

It is due to the fact they're entirely different sports with completely different circumstances. I still disagree with Ferrari getting more money than others for turning up much like I disagree with Williams silly historical payments despite the fact they're a joke at the moment.
There's a £73m gap from last year's revenue of the 6th highest income team (spurs) and the 7th highest team (Leicester)
Does this gap really need to increase?
I think it does. With this increase its minimal compared to the big clubs

A. Fucking off and staring their own league
B. Negotiating their own rights for overseas. As someone said earlier , who wants to pay to see WBA or huddersfield? I think this solution rectified this issue for now

Nope. Still remember when we were down and outs. I would still feel very hypercritical if I was in favour.

I think it does. With this increase its minimal compared to the big clubs

A. Fucking off and staring their own league
B. Negotiating their own rights for overseas. As someone said earlier , who wants to pay to see WBA or huddersfield? I think this solution rectified this issue for now
Are these the same WBA and Huddersfield that took points off some off the top teams. That is why the prem is doing fine . Equal share The only teams who should get more are the ones who finish First.

Are these the same WBA and Huddersfield that took points off some off the top teams. That is why the prem is doing fine . Equal share The only teams who should get more are the ones who finish First.

I think u missed my point. If they went and formed a super league. Wba regardless of what they did would miss out. Likewise if they negotiated their own overseas rights they'd be behind too. It's not gonna be fair. Never said it would, but it could be a lot worse, hence the vote to minimise the gap. take the top 6 out the premier league would die on its arse. Allow the top supported clubs to negotiate their own rights and the prem will again die on its arse. So do they, the league, allow this, or do they take a pinch now, and protect their product?

If you want fair and equal, then you need a max spend on transfers and wages and this went years ago, even before the premier league. Also if you think overseas people are watching wba against the big teams because they're wba, then you're very much mistaken.

I haven't got a clue what you're talking about so let's leave it there. Hope you get your issues sorted.
Christ, you obviously struggle with linear arguments.

You said that most countries only award prize money for first and second. I checked and couldn’t find any that did. The majority used the PL model of merit payments for placings from top to bottom. So you made it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.