Do you think you will go abroad in 2021?

Should have gone to Greece last July with the Mrs & (then) 15 year old. It obviously got cancelled so we put it all on a fortnight in Bali. Never been, like the look of it so we decided last April to book for this April.
I honestly thought it would have been under control by now & should be getting close to countdown.
There's not a chance this holiday is now going ahead. They're not even letting foreigners in & we're 10 weeks away.
Looking at YouTube vids & the place looks very quiet, as it would be with little or no tourists knocking about.
Just need Tui to refund what I've paid up to now before I need to hand over the rest of the balance in a couple of weeks.
We're sacking abroad off this year & putting in to doing the garden up.
At least we'll have somewhere decent to spend if we get a summer.

I don't think we'll have any choice with travel bans etcetera in place.

I went to Tenerife in July last year for five weeks and I had a great time. The place was very quiet, more so when after about three days of me being there the UK put the 14 day quarantine rule back in place. In spite of only a few bars being open I got to see some good live music, met some great people and got some sun. Tenerife brought a ruling in that masks had to be worn outside just before I came home which did spoil it for me as I like to go walkabout in the daytime.

I hugged, kissed, sang on the same mic in a group of us and shook hands with everybody and never even had a sniffle there or when I came home. I had lots of friends there over Christmas and they've all been fine since returning home.

I would be on the first plane out if they lifted the ban and the more stricter restrictions they have in place there now. I feel I've got more chance catching it going shopping over here than there, but as I said I don't think air travel will be happening.

Im supposed to be going to a wedding in Barcelona in May (he lives there) which was cancelled from last April. Looks unlikely again unfortunately. He went and got married anyway to do the formalities but would love to go and celebrate. Can't see it mind.

Not sure what else I would do, I recognise there are beautiful places here but the people are all cunts so usually like to go abroad where, they are probably also cunts but I can't speak their language so don't know for sure.

Im supposed to be going to a wedding in Barcelona in May (he lives there) which was cancelled from last April. Looks unlikely again unfortunately. He went and got married anyway to do the formalities but would love to go and celebrate. Can't see it mind.

Not sure what else I would do, I recognise there are beautiful places here but the people are all cunts so usually like to go abroad where, they are probably also cunts but I can't speak their language so don't know for sure.

It's not just that they are robbing bastards as well. You pay a fortune for accomodation, drinks, meals and any treats. Then there is the bloody awful weather 90% of the time even in summer.

Do people really think this wont be under control by sept/Oct this year? With the majority of people vaccinated by then why cant the travel industry return to some sort of normality?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.