Do you think you will go abroad in 2021?

Nope not for Holiday
Usually do 2 Spanish holidays but already booked Cornwall for August and will also do a 5 day North Yorks/North East and a 5 day Wales trip in June.
Had to pencil in Far East trip for work for October but wont be going if any doubt re safety.

Mentioned in another holiday thread but a word of advice for people who have something package related booked for this year, you've only paid a deposit but have no intention of going.

Don't cancel it before you absolutely have to. There's gonna be so much disruption and schedule changes etc which means the tour operator might cancel you before the balance is due, which means you'd get your deposit back in that instance.
There is absolutely no point cancelling early as 99% of the time your liability is the deposit, and that remains the case regardless of if you cancel 3 months before the balance is due or 3 days before the balance is due.

No , until large percentage of the population is vaccinated in other countries then I can’t see borders opening. Decided to splash out on some high end accommodation in Cornwall this summer , give a boost to our economy is the way to go .

Doubt it, but my aim this year is to stay in employment, and hopefully use this time to save that little bit more money from not going abroad. 2022 is going to be one hell of a holiday.

I may cave towards September though and do a last minute cheap one, infection rate depending.

Really hoping we can, but have already resigned myself to probably next year (at the earliest).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.