Do you think you will go abroad in 2021?

Got a holiday booked New York don’t think it will happen so just booked Scotland. Booking.com free cancellation if you can’t go so hoping one will come off

So many holidays cancelled last year, bumped to this year and will probably end up moving some again.

Eldest daughter due to do year abroad in Madrid (should have been last year) so hope things are looking better later this summer for this to go ahead and we can go out with her for a mini break before she starts.

First trip abroad this year scheduled to be Disneyland Paris. Went last July and the social distancing and policing of it was first class from Disney. Over 11s must wear a mask ANYWHERE on Disney property, they won’t let you in eating places without sanitising your hands and there are miles of Perspex screens in ride queues. Felt very safe.

And are you bothered?

Had a holiday from last year with Tui to Greece for August but I can’t see me having had the vaccine then and just said to the Mrs I really don’t fancy being in a plane not knowing who could have it or not? Also what if you get ill abroad? So almost certainly going to knock it on the head.

i am just staying local in Wales, lakes and planing to camp a fair bit as soon as the weather is better.
Booked a week in Devon and have a weekend in Amsterdam booked for late October, apart from that I’ll not be booking another thing abroad... plenty to do in the U.K. A couple of camping weekends on top of those will be enough.

And are you bothered?

Had a holiday from last year with Tui to Greece for August but I can’t see me having had the vaccine then and just said to the Mrs I really don’t fancy being in a plane not knowing who could have it or not? Also what if you get ill abroad? So almost certainly going to knock it on the head.

i am just staying local in Wales, lakes and planing to camp a fair bit as soon as the weather is better.
You won’t be going to Wales. Will be a separate EU country by August and you’ll need a visa to enter.

Hoping to get to Bali next Christmas/New Year.

Was supposed to be going next month but that was knocked on the head a while back.

Even with my huge appetite for travel, and despite it being 11 months away, I'm really unsure as to it's feasibility and it is making me think booking flights could be completely futile.

Already holding some hotels through work so will likely (reluctantly) book the flights ASAP and then just hope for the best but half expect the worst.

We were moved from Aug 20 to Same dates this year by Tui so all booked but not convinced it will all be ok by then, particularly in Europe as the vaccine roll out there is poor so far. Who knows? Not much I can do about it but wait and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.