Do you think you will go abroad in 2021?

Already got the 1st week of August booked off work. Nothing planned yet but will see how things are in May/June and make a decision then about whether we'll spend it here in the UK or look somewhere abroad.

If people don't, then I can see the protests and riots later in the year when it just becomes the removal of our freedoms because they can. This lockdown is predicated on buying time for the vaccine but if it's not released in the Spring and we go back to near-normal there'll be a rebellion.
Yes and I think what will happen is that a lot of establishments and countries will only accept people if they have been vaccinated therefore creating a split in peoples freedoms.
The ones that can go on holiday perhaps will be the over 50s predominantly whilst the younger generation will be made to sit things out for another year.

Yes and I think what will happen is that a lot of establishments and countries will only accept people if they have been vaccinated therefore creating a split in peoples freedoms.
The ones that can go on holiday perhaps will be the over 50s predominantly whilst the younger generation will be made to sit things out for another year.

Which as someone over 50, I could see causing lots of problems! That would annoy me as a younger person who has sacrificed a lot this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.