Do you throw money away?

Put every bit of coinage in a jar every day. Cash it in 6 monthly.
June’s cashing in covers the spends for my annual lads jolly.
Decembers covers the spends for our 3 day family trip to ‘where-ever’ over Xmas.

Probs adds up to £1000 a year. Mental not to save it.
I do the same. Every coin in change goes in a chewing gum tub, and I bank it in a separate account whenever it is full. The downside is everything costs a multiple of £5.

Like with you, it comes to about £1000 each year, and I use it at Christmas. Last year I bought all my close family an expensive present, and my wife was really put out because my presents were better than hers. They were mainly experience vouchers which have all been redeemed now.

So far this year, I've saved around £550, so on track for another good Christmas. The wife knows nothing about it.

I do the same. Every coin in change goes in a chewing gum tub, and I bank it in a separate account whenever it is full. The downside is everything costs a multiple of £5.

Like with you, it comes to about £1000 each year, and I use it at Christmas. Last year I bought all my close family an expensive present, and my wife was really put out because my presents were better than hers. They were mainly experience vouchers which have all been redeemed now.

So far this year, I've saved around £550, so on track for another good Christmas. The wife knows nothing about it.
Ive no idea why people dont do it. Nice feeling when i go and dob it in and walk away with a good few hundred quid

Got 2 NatWest piggy banks in which I save silver in one and coppers in other. When full I used to cash in and keep but last 3 times have contacted local homeless charity asking what they need. First time it was multi packs of crisps and chocolate, 2nd was put towards buying tents, few weeks ago sun tan lotion and after sun

If it is less than 50 and loose change and they have a charity box I just tel them to stick it in there.

If its in my pocket when home I stick it in and old bottle and empty it when needed

I’m one of those sad bastards who’ll pick money up off the floor, even 1ps!

If people are daft enough to throw it away, I’ll have a bit of their work wages for free.

I’ve got to an age where I don’t care what people think of me so bending down to pick up a penny doesn’t bother me if six teenagers are stood near by and think I’m a dirty scavving ****.

All the time, I piss it away on booze, beggars, and birthdays and all kinds of silly things.
Parents are forced to be away from their kids to earn the stuff, so it's precious, but i don't give a fuck really

If people are daft enough to throw it away, I’ll have a bit of their work wages for free.

I’ve got to an age where I don’t care what people think of me so bending down to pick up a penny doesn’t bother me if six teenagers are stood near by and think I’m a dirty scavving ****.
As a kid I used to superglue a penny to the floor and watch sad scavvvng cunts(like you; ) try and lift it.

You need to stop hanging about in skate parks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.