Do You Vote?

buckshot

Today is primary day in my home state of Pennsylvania. I always vote, I feel like it's more of a duty than a right.

Do you vote? Always or just sometimes?

Yep. Can't complain about the cunts in office if you're not going to get off your arse and vote against them.

Anyone who doesn't vote might as well march down to Tynecot cemetery or Flanders Fields and dig up our dead war heroes and take a shit on them as far as I'm concerned.

Always vote. Always.

Woman at work a year or so ago: "I cant believe we voted ourselves out of Europe"

Me: "Am stunned! Not met anyone who voted to leave! What did you vote?"

Woman: "Oh I don't vote as a rule, it doesn't really make any difference"

Me: "Just fuck off"

If you don't vote, don't whine at the outcome.

Anyone who doesn't vote might as well march down to Tynecot cemetery or Flanders Fields and dig up our dead war heroes and take a shit on them as far as I'm concerned.

Every year, without fail. It's a day out. Bring your own loo roll though. The foreign stuff is a tad harsh.

I vote when I feel it's worth it. General election? Na. Brexit? Yup. Local elections? Sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.