Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tevez

Fine him, then he trains with the kids, not til January but til August. £45 mil price tag, if no one buys him he trains with the kids again - we can afford it - WANKER! he has to be nailed... forever.....

Re: Carlos tevez (mods we need a seperate tevez thread)

johnmc said:
Bluestones said:
..and Vieira laughing and joking with Tevez as they were getting on the bus.....he can pissoff as well...

Looked like viera blanked him to me.

thats what I thought, mind you I do not have the nickname magoo for nothing

BringBackSwales said:
johnmc said:
Bluestones said:
..and Vieira laughing and joking with Tevez as they were getting on the bus.....he can pissoff as well...

Looked like viera blanked him to me.

thats what I thought, mind you I do not have the nickname magoo for nothing

what the hell has vieira done wrong ? look at him? blimey...

Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

Just FUCK OFF Tevez, if you have any idea how it feels to be a blue...
the shit we've seen over the years...
the shit we've had to put up with...
the grit and loyalty we've shown...
the sacrifices we've made...
the debt we've incurred...
the unswerving loyalty... you might understand.

So just fuck off you ****!!

Re: City Fans Don't Want Tevez

hes fukin refused to play when asked for, by his employers manchester city which just happens to be my beloved club.

fukin do one u cheeky cnut, all that money, all that support, the clubs bent over backwards for you and that fukin nobhead agent of yours get that prick to buy your contact out hes fukin made enough out of you over the years.

ta ta

alera said:
This could do huge damage to our season the press have finally got what they wanted.

I hope it doesn't but I can well see the concern.

The club have (so far) managed the depature of GC very well and effectively kept hold of the story. Lets hope the same media machine manages the Tevez exit.

I always thought Carlos would give 100% regardless of him wanting to leave.

How wrong I was!!

I believe we should sack him immediately. That way we would gain respect from the media for making a stance and showing that the club is more important than any player!!

We can afford to put pay him his wage, so put him on the bench...for the youth team.Every time he doesn't turn up or refuses to play, then fine him the max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.