Dodging bullets

We've got a team with many players who hasve won the league before?

Last time I checked 4/25 isn't "many".

You are massively underestimating Guardiola. The sad thing is, like many Barcelona and Bayern fans, you won't know it until he's gone.
"Massively underestimate" I said we are likely to have our best ever league performance in 138 years how is that underestimating????
But that doesn't change the fact that he also has a very good team as for the 4-25 chances all 4 would start in our "top" 11 (and you seem to be missing Yaya who granted doesn't play much anymore).

United's current transfer policy is excellent for us. By trying to buy every player we go for they are weeding out the weak who are more concerned with immediate wealth than wanting to play with the best coach in the world. As a Brucie bonus, it also saddles them with players that can only cause squad disharmony.

Last edited:
"Massively underestimate" I said we are likely to have our best ever league performance in 138 years how is that underestimating????

Yeah. Because you think the manager isn't the 1st 2nd and 3rd biggest reason for that record breaking season.

That you think Mourinho would win with this side means you are underestimating Guardiola. It's that simple. Or who knows maybe your opinion of Mourinho is stuck in 2004 and you've not watched him systematically male great players average at United.

Yeah. Because you think the manager isn't the 1st 2nd and 3rd biggest reason for that record breaking season.

That you think Mourinho would win with this side means you are underestimating Guardiola. It's that simple. Or who knows maybe your opinion of Mourinho is stuck in 2004.
Never said anything of the sort, without Guardiola we would not be having a landmark season, period. Yes I do think Mourinho would finish above united with this team, but I don't think we would be anywhere near as affective

Yes I do think Mourinho would finish above united with this team,

Yeah. That's the definition of underestimating the manager. You think this team under Mourinho would still beat a United side under Pep.

That means you either haven't been watching what Peps done or you haven't been watching Mourinho.

I read once that when steve mcmanananaman signed a pre contract with Real we enquired about getting him on loan for the rest of the season. Thank god we didn't sign that utter waste of skin .... oh hang on ...

Pep is a phenomenon, .
He is ours and I hope that he stays for a very long time.
Regarding bullets dodged - J.F.E. must be amongst them somewhere!

Kola the Klown going was not so much dodging a bullet as avoiding a missile.

Yeah. That's the definition of underestimating the manager. You think this team under Mourinho would still beat a United side under Pep.

That means you either haven't been watching what Peps done or you haven't been watching Mourinho.

Pep wouldn’t finish above this City team in charge of United. Pep wouldn’t even consider signing players like Pogba, Lukaku and Fellaini. They cannot play high-possession football: they are simply not good enough with or without the ball. The only person who can make Pogba seem good is Mino Raiola.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.