dodgy things u buy on ebay when your pissed

183sash

turned up in the post this morning a gold disc for feargal sharkey- a good heart- for sales of over 50,000 in canada - bid on it last saturday pissed up after the arsenal game (was always a big undertones fan) cost me £54 . wife said im not allowed to put it up!

183sash said:
turned up in the post this morning a gold disc for feargal sharkey- a good heart- for sales of over 50,000 in canada - bid on it last saturday pissed up after the arsenal game (was always a big undertones fan) cost me £54 . wife said im not allowed to put it up!

i dont blame her mate, terrible cheesy song

.... one thing that i wouldnt mind buying is some kind of breathaliser attachment for my computer that stops it working when im pissed , save me a fortune on ebay and cud stop me cringeing reading posts ive put on here the night before as ive got back in from the pub.

183sash said:
Downer, I bet you were pissed off when you found out it was a Des O'Conner record sprayed gold?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.