Dodgy TV channels with footy on

MR M

Hi all,

Does any one know where i can get hold of one of those systems that all the pubs seem to have with all of the premiership games on? Also how much they are and subscription charges etc? Its for a mate of mines dad who can no longer get to the games and seen as though most of the games seem to be on there would still enable him to watch city.

Many thanks in advance for any help

Cheers

Mr M

Not quite as easy as it sounds as the channels may be spread across different satellites Astra/Hotbird/Eutelsat so you would need a motorised dish, together with the relevant reciever / decoder as many channels are encrypted (like sky).

You could have a look here .. http://www.satcure.co.uk/tech/channels.htm

Or ring your local satellite TV shop and ask them.

Watching online is a lot simpler, although quality isn't as good.

As i said i went to Grantham Whitby today and they had 3pm LIVE pompey reds game. Would love one to watch when i cant get

AAR jubilo channel name and English comms

i wouldnt bother, next season the satelite rights for those games has gone to a company whose satelites dont cover the uk, it was just luck that the coverage footprint covered the uk up to now. as the broadcasts werent meant for here the rights have gone to a company that broadcasts to the middle east but not here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.