Does a screenshot of ticket code work if sent to someone else?

A friend says he does this all the time and it works.
Anyone else done the same?
I’ve not done it this season but did it many times in past to friends who haven’t got supporters number etc so couldn’t transfer it over they never had a problem getting in

Reactions: CC1
Last time I tried for the fa cup game it wouldn't let me screen shot the bar code piccy thing.
Had to cancel out of my wallet and email it to a mate who wanted it to open.

When first implemented, the QR codes on an Android phone would change every 30 seconds or so, but not on iPhone. I don’t know if this meant anything but you would think it would have prevented code sharing from an Android phone. I don’t know if it’s still the case for Android but iPhone appear to still be static codes.

Either way, it could change at any point so it would never be guaranteed. I had the same ticket on two phones and one recently stopped updating. It probably shouldn’t have been possible in the first place.

Can the ticket not be transferred or emailed to you? As per the above, I’ve heard that screenshots sometimes work on apple but not android but it’s risky.

If it's android then I think Wallet does various things to disable the screenshot features. If you have it as an email mobile ticket better to forward that I imagine.

Yes, it won't work on android.

Is it Mobile Ticket? If so as someone else says can email link and then download. If it's the Mobile Pass version I think that will def require ticket office. I find their Twitter good for response time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.