Does Aftershave/Perfume Go “Off”?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Bless. You haven't taken the defeat too well, then? Never mind, you'll probably get a top 4 spot come next may.

And, for your information, it's Brut (ocasionally Old Spice), not Hai Karate.
I took the defeat so bad i purchased my favourite deodrant of all time. Lynx Africa!

I have some La Nuit Pour L'homme left but only a midgies dick and it has served me well.So I just ordered 200 ml of "Million" from Very on a cracking buy now pay in twenty years time deal eh and it smells a good 7/10.Nothing to thrash home about although I did have a gaggle of grannies follow me back into our sheltered housing complex.So by having this 200 ml bottle I was rather vexed at buying any more in case it went off as 200ml is a lot of shit to shift until I smelt the unbelievable "Stronger With You" by Armani.I cannot stop sniffing myself and this is deffo the holy grail of man scent.The best of the best and you can buy it Right Now for £70 for 150 ml.For a base ADT the smell lingers so well.I score it a firm 10/10.

Not sure bragging about having a midges dick is good form on here no matter how well you think it's served you...........

Nah; aftershave is for wusses and chavs. I go for the natural musky smell. Women love it, I'm beating them off with a stick.
4DC413E700000578-5902197-image-a-31_1530298141402.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.