Does anybody else look after friends or neighbours pets when they go away on holiday?

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I am someone who does this quite often if I can manage it, which is nearly always as I make arrangements. It started about 8 years ago when my mate was about to go away and he was telling me he dreaded putting his dogs into kennels as he felt it made them sad and quiet when he got home.

I worked with him running a music and film placexwe had so offered to stay at his for the duration and look after his mutts. I loved it, more because I knew they wouldn’t be licked up for most of the day and secondly I could get to know them a bit better. I did this many times for him. More to the point them.

Even now when I go to his both of the dogs sit beside me on the couch or on me which I love.

Animals be they dogs cats, horses all seem to like me for some reason, maybe they can sense I love them.

I am today at my neighbours who are away and looking after their old lady beautiful cat Scrump. She is curled up on my lap purring like mad. I wondered as I sat here does anybody else do this or get someone be like me to help out?

I would recommend it if you love animals to help out. It does me thecworkd of good too. Makes up for people hating me. :)

As if.

and

It’s getting worse. He was making big the case that bills were not able to be discussed. When asked which ones, he couldn’t cite them. If I wasn’t so fair minded I would think this **** is trying to fuck up his own case. Fucking shambles.

I am someone who does this quite often if I can manage it, which is nearly always as I make arrangements. It started about 8 years ago when my mate was about to go away and he was telling me he dreaded putting his dogs into kennels as he felt it made them sad and quiet when he got home.

I worked with him running a music and film placexwe had so offered to stay at his for the duration and look after his mutts. I loved it, more because I knew they wouldn’t be licked up for most of the day and secondly I could get to know them a bit better. I did this many times for him. More to the point them.

Even now when I go to his both of the dogs sit beside me on the couch or on me which I love.

Animals be they dogs cats, horses all seem to like me for some reason, maybe they can sense I love them.

I am today at my neighbours who are away and looking after their old lady beautiful cat Scrump. She is curled up on my lap purring like mad. I wondered as I sat here does anybody else do this or get someone be like me to help out?

I would recommend it if you love animals to help out. It does me thecworkd of good too. Makes up for people hating me. :)

As if.

and

Do you rifle through their drawers and pawn their silverware while you are there?

Do you rifle through their drawers and pawn their silverware while you are there?

Sell the fucking lot and claim it happened when I was running our place. They’re insured. Where’s the harm. The only downside is his wife is really small and so getting her knickers on wasn’t easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.