Does anybody have any Ideas of expected crowd numbers for...

samharris

The city game tomorrow in south africa (at south africa...not big screen at Coms) pls

Challenger1978 said:
samharris said:
The city game tomorrow in south africa (at south africa...not big screen at Coms) pls

I must of missed that one. How much is it for a ticket or is it somthing to do with shirt sales ?.

I thought it was free but dont quote me on it...game is at 2pm local time tomoz....

samharris said:
Challenger1978 said:
I must of missed that one. How much is it for a ticket or is it somthing to do with shirt sales ?.

I thought it was free but dont quote me on it...game is at 2pm local time tomoz....

yeh, its definately free & ko is 2pm.

guys, please can somebody copy nd paste this into a new topic?, for some reason im not allowed to post a new topic :S
basically its about the kits, everyone without their shirts today, will be sent it tomorrow between 8 and 12 (apparently) they completely fucked up basically, however i called man city and they said that they will give me a refund for my delivery, and also, i can buy my shirt tomorrow, and send the one in the post back and get a full refund (as long as its not personalised) so if you want a refund, just call city and option 2 :)

jd-blue said:
guys, please can somebody copy nd paste this into a new topic?, for some reason im not allowed to post a new topic :S
basically its about the kits, everyone without their shirts today, will be sent it tomorrow between 8 and 12 (apparently) they completely fucked up basically, however i called man city and they said that they will give me a refund for my delivery, and also, i can buy my shirt tomorrow, and send the one in the post back and get a full refund (as long as its not personalised) so if you want a refund, just call city and option 2 :)

just post it on the thread that already exists on the same topic

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=131612&start=250" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=131612&start=250</a>

jd-blue said:

Its a new rule..newbies cannot create a thread until 50 posts are reached....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.