Does anybody still watch ITV? I think it’s awful.

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I was looking at the Corrie thread which made me think, does anybody on here actually watch a lot of programmes on ITV?

I think it is end to end utter fucking shite they pump out. I never watch anything on it and haven’t for over 20 years. I will sometimes check out what is on and I always ask myself, who the fuck watches this?

Does anybody have this as the main channel they view?

Some of the dramas are occasionally worth watching but the trash they serve up in the soaps and at weekends is criminal. Same old faces every show.you would think there were only 6 presenters in the world

It is generally shite. The series they have tend to be slow and predictable and with all the adverts, when you sit back after an episode you can't help but feel very little has progressed. Cheat that was recently on was probably the best thing they've produced in a while and that wasn't mindblowing.

They are sleazy fuckers

I've heard about them creating dramas about true life murder cases even if the families of the victims don't like it

And now there's their Love Island programme which is effectively now Death Island

I watch their dramas occasionally mostly because they're unintentionally funny

They used to produce quite a lot of decent documentaries

ITV can still make good TV

For instance;

Endeavour
Cheat
DCI Banks
Unforgotten

All definitely top ITV drama shows

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.