Does anybody still watch ITV? I think it’s awful.

I like Itv news, not the propaganda and drivel on the BBC.
I defy anyone to watch chris morris's spoof output and ever watch itv news again

Unless its got radically better since about 2010...?

Interestingly (to me anyway), i was flabbergasted when someone pointed out that channel 4 news, which is the only tv news output ive ever respected or valued in my adult life, is produced by this very same organisation. It still doesnt really compute, years on.

Some of the comments are going a bit off piste. Whatever the fuck that means. Hipster or what? Anyway, i wasnt talking about the whole ITV franchise, just the main channel, the one that makes you realise you’re not the saddest **** in the world, but you’re up there. That channel.

I was looking at the Corrie thread which made me think, does anybody on here actually watch a lot of programmes on ITV?

I think it is end to end utter fucking shite they pump out. I never watch anything on it and haven’t for over 20 years. I will sometimes check out what is on and I always ask myself, who the fuck watches this?

Does anybody have this as the main channel they view?
To be fair I think that's TV in general. I don't think I've watched am actual scheduled programme for years, apart from match of the day or something

ITV is:

Jeremy Kyle
Piers Morgan
Philip Schofield
Lorraine Kelly
Coronation Street
Eamonn Holmes
"Reality" television

I'm not being judgemental, but we don't have it on in our house unless they've paid to show sport. And even sport they do badly (as any boxing fans watching Spence v Garcia will attest to).

ITV is:

Jeremy Kyle
Piers Morgan
Philip Schofield
Lorraine Kelly
Coronation Street
Eamonn Holmes
"Reality" television

I'm not being judgemental, but we don't have it on in our house unless they've paid to show sport. And even sport they do badly (as any boxing fans watching Spence v Garcia will attest to).
I'll see your boxing and raise you The Premiership. Fuck me that was bad. Note they never got it back.

I had it on last night to see England demolish Czechs,I wonder if it was on in Scotland ? Or were they still watching highlights of their game Thursday,seeing if they had got one back yet :)

I had it on last night to see England demolish Czechs,I wonder if it was on in Scotland ? Or were they still watching highlights of their game Thursday,seeing if they had got one back yet :)

I tragically missed our latest, but sadly, not last capitulation. We play the mighty San Marino tomorrow, so, fingers crossed we can scrape a draw.

If not, I will probably walk the Earth, fighting injustice and bringing hope to the downtrodden. Or, just get hammered like our team. It’s literally all to play for.

Believe it or not,it’s easier to watch England games here,they are on ITV Scotland,whereas Scotland are usually on Sky.

The only time I watch ITV is ITV4 for the Tour de France and the Tour of Britain. The coverage is really good. The last decent programme they made was Spitting Image which was on in the eighties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.