Does anyone actually love their job?

I suppose I do. Ive had nearly 2 weeks off and if Im honest Im ready to go back now. It is too pressurised and demanding but I am used to the levels of stress, so I think a quieter job would bore me. I moan about all the changes and politics involved in work, but I think everyone does that

I enjoyed the work I did for donkeys but disliked the work and some of the people in the end. They didn’t like me going to all the City game even though I often worked on days off and bank holidays lol. Now self employed, I’m in a better place.

I've always enjoyed a challenge since my forces days... I currently have an account management role where every day is a school day.. money decent and nobody micro-managing me plus I like my customer

I am giving it up soon however once SWMBO's NHS pension kicks in (date TBC). Mrs Lady has Lymphoma (4 years post diagnosis) but is currently well and we need to start living for today..

I will miss work but I need to get my priorities right...I have realised (finally) that I work to live, not live to work

The Motorhome (just purchased) will allow us to see more new places instead of stagnating at home

Used to love been on the tools.
Moved into been a manager.
Moneys great job winds me up.
All I do I walk round and tell people to put there hard hats on and answer stupid questions.
Cant wait to retire it's a good 13 years away yet though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.