does anyone know a good torrent site for kids kindle books?

goatinho

im after a few books for my lads to take on holiday on there kindle but cant find any decent torrents now?
any ideas please?

im after a few books for my lads to take on holiday on there kindle but cant find any decent torrents now?
any ideas please?
Not torrent, but I used to go on the Mobilism, Bolt fora. You can get collections through Usenet (but beware of Usenext). There is a very good P2P network called Phil's Place using open source DC++ software.

Not torrent, but I used to go on the Mobilism, Bolt fora. You can get collections through Usenet (but beware of Usenext). There is a very good P2P network called Phil's Place using open source DC++ software.
christ.....i used to just go on pirate bay and click on a link and it was done!!
how simple is this stuff to do mate? im going away tomorrow!

christ.....i used to just go on pirate bay and click on a link and it was done!!
how simple is this stuff to do mate? im going away tomorrow!
Not quick on DC++ but worth it in the long run. Mobilism and Bolt are just the same as this. You might need membership though.

Idope . Se you should find loads of books for them, have a good holiday as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.