Does anyone really care how we win the league?

IanBishopsHaircut

So long as we win it?

I don't care how we do it..I want it at all costs

So if that means kettle neck back in..I'll cheer his goals every step of the way

You fans saying you would rather finish second than win the league with Herman

You're not f**king well in the head

not really, as long as we don't break the rules, i'll take as many lucky wins as it takes.
but don't think it will come to that such is the quality of the squad

Yup, I'd rather finish second but by my reckoning whether he'll help or hinder the title challenge is very much open to debate. We've just returned to full strength after a tough January, we're still top of the league, do we want to upset that? Rodney Marsh, 1972 if you think this is bullshit reasoning. Even Rodney accepts he's the reason we didn't win the title that year.

Skashion said:
Yup, I'd rather finish second but by my reckoning whether he'll help or hinder the title challenge is very much open to debate. We've just returned to full strength after a tough January, we're still top of the league, do we want to upset that? Rodney Marsh, 1972 if you think this is bullshit reasoning. Even Rodney accepts he's the reason we didn't win the title that year.

So let me get this straight..you would rather the rags pick up number 20 whilst laughing in our faces?

Think about what you are saying now..

IanBishopsHaircut said:
So let me get this straight..you would rather the rags pick up number 20 whilst laughing in our faces?

Winning and beating the rags is not my raison d'etre for being a City fan. I'm more healthy for it because I'd have gone insane over the past twenty years otherwise.

Skashion said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

Winning and beating the rags is not my raison d'etre for being a City fan. I'm more healthy for it because I'd have gone insane over the past twenty years otherwise.

You have not answered the question

Would you rather the rags win the league than City?

I want it at all costs.

If you need help deciding, go to The Sun football page. Tevez 'grovels' and Nasri 'claims he is no flop' while there's a puff piece on Little Shit right below it.

Fuck em let's take the trophy and shove it in their fucking faces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.