Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Because I don't.

A lad at work said if City gets Nasri that we'll be a real threat, i simply said we are already a threat but he disagreed and said with Nasri we'll be better but i believe we'll just be stronger as with Nasri we're strengthening a position we're already quality in.

I'll only think we're getting better once we strengthen our weak points i.e the wing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Because I don't.

A lad at work said if City gets Nasri that we'll be a real threat, i simply said we are already a threat but he disagreed and said with Nasri we'll be better but i believe we'll just be stronger as with Nasri we're strengthening a position we're already quality in.

I'll only think we're getting better once we strengthen our weak points i.e the wing.

Sent from my brain while it was turned off

Edited for accuracy.

He will if he plays in the centre. He's average out on the wing, but is absolutely brilliant through the middle. Silva on the right, Nasri in the middle, Aguero on the left with Dzeko/Balotelli/Tevez as the striker.

A Premeirship-winning attack.

gingerthai said:
Because I don't.

Edited for accuracy.

I'm sorry, but that's f-in funny. lmao.

I love the fact that people don't realise how good Nasri is. It means some of you are in for a very pleasant surprise.

Re: Re: Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

gingerthai said:
Because I don't.

Edited for accuracy.

Brilliant!! Well done you.

Re: Re: Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

gingerthai said:
Because I don't.

Edited for accuracy.

Brilliant!! Well done you.

Thanks ;)

Nasri----Silva---Aguero
--------Djeko---------

yep,we'd be much worse off with those four playing together......

The possibility of Sneijder and Yaya/DJ in support - just awful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.