Does Gary Cook understand this club?

christened at st marks

And 'City `til I die' seems to mean the fans have been through the pain and the agony and were all getting on a bit.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1124728_cook_eyes_new_city_era" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... w_city_era</a>

Sorry really pissed me off,I know what he is trying to do, but this ranks with the Milan statement to me FFS

Re: DOE'S THIS TOSSER UNDERSTAND THIS CLUB

City til i die means just that to me , and nothing more .... so i can't really see why Cook tries to make more of it , because it really doesn't mean 'anything more' ....... it simply means we'll be there until the end , no matter what!

It's like people trying to make more of the stars on our badge ....... they don't mean anything more than just to give the badge 'a modern , fresh and continental' feel .... so why do some people look for 'motives' that simply aren't there?

However i do like the way the club are beginning to think positive in everything they do , we want to be the best and the only way to do that is to think big ....... and act on it!

We need to develop a winning mentality ..... both on and off the pitch , and stop worrying about other clubs!

I think he has grapsed the meaning of typical city but not city till i die.

If City win 20 titles and 10 champions leagues it will always be CTID.

black mamba said:
City til i die means just that to me , and nothing more .... so i can't really see why Cook tries to make more of it , because it really doesn't mean 'anything more' ....... it simply means we'll be there until the end , no matter what!

It's like people trying to make more of the stars on our badge ....... they don't mean anything more than just to give the badge 'a modern and continental' feel .... so why do some people look for 'motives' that simply aren't there?

However i do like the way the club are beginning to think positive in everything they do , we want to be the best and the only way to do that is to think big ....... and act on it!

We need to develop a winning mentality ..... both on and off the pitch , and stop worrying about other clubs!

Same here no matter what happens i'll be city till i die, cooks deffinatly got the wrong end of the stick with that one.

No No NO Gary, CTID simple means city runs in my blood, my bones, my brain, my mind, it is my life blood. Undying, unwaivering loyalty.

You need to learn Gary, you need a transfusion of Blue Blood.

How many agree with Gary to banish CTID; do not know how to add poll, perhaps admin could help.

CTI(Censored)

Think you're being a bit sensitive tbh.

He might have got the CTID wrong, to me it's just a statement of our loyalty. GC is maybe a little wide of the mark but I can see where he's coming from though. Maybe it was born out failure, ie 'I don't care how shit we get, I'll always be a Blue' for instance.

He's spot on about 'typical City' though. We've all said it at some point or another but it is a negative phrase if you think about it.

It's good that GC and the boys are trying to change the whole perception of the Club, how others see us, and perhaps more importantly how we see ourselves.

Why the fuck does it matter?

If you like saying city till I die, then keep saying it!

People need to calm the fuck down, and get off this guys case!

Or do you all think that he hasnt got Citys best intrests at hart?

Then again what does he know? wasn't he one of the top dogs at only the biggest sports brand in the world?

christen at St Marks said:
And 'City `til I die' seems to mean the fans have been through the pain and the agony and were all getting on a bit.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1124728_cook_eyes_new_city_era" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... w_city_era</a>

Sorry really pissed me off,I know what he is trying to do, but this ranks with the Milan statement to me FFS

Wow, best overreaction i have ever seen.

He has got it wrong, big deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.