Does Gary Cook understand this club?

CTID means (to me anyway) no matter what shit City put me through and how much i get ridiculed for it, i will always be a City fan in my life and nothing is going to change that...Cook certainly isn't either.

I would liek to get rid of the typical city tag tho, although it is funny for comical value now as it will always stand alas when the brand spanking best website in the land and all the world went up, it was half a day late, that is typical City :) so Cooky isn't going the right way about losing this tag yet!

noboby absolutly nobody understands what our club and its effect on all blues is all about.

to be fair how could they? we are all born blue, they are not, you have to allow for that.

Didsbury Dave said:
Yet again, IP, no mention of that chin.

Can you name anyone successful in the world ever with an outsize chin like that?

And don't give me Jimmy Hill. He ended up ruining football.
Quentin Tarantino?

Re: Does this tosser understand this club?

Didsbury Dave said:
I worry about his chin, as well, to be honest.

There's something deeply buffoonish about that bohemoth of a chin.

Spot on DD. It needs a bit plaining off and re-shaping slightly.

Wheelsy said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Yet again, IP, no mention of that chin.

Can you name anyone successful in the world ever with an outsize chin like that?

And don't give me Jimmy Hill. He ended up ruining football.
Quentin Tarantino?

Garry's chin make's Tarantino's look small and neat.

harry the plumber said:
Kevcod said:
Project Rain said:
certified_drama_queen.jpg

And kevcod, just... shut up. Seriously, you sound a tool.

Still, I gave you a chance to put your pathetic little graphic on, didn't it?

I'm entitled to my opinion, as are you, but theres no need to be offensive.
I doubt you'd have the guts to do it to my face would you ?
You're a pathetic little bully, but you won't stop me having MY OWN opinion, I thought that was what this forum was for.

You are entitled to your opinion.
So why should GC shut up untill he has got something to say that you want to hear?
Hypocrite springs to mind with that comment

I give up.

Boots_ said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I worry about his chin, as well, to be honest.

There's something deeply buffoonish about that bohemoth of a chin.

Spot on DD. It needs a bit plaining off and re-shaping slightly.

Agreed. there appear to be a lot of those kind chins in the sport of rugby - it's a public school thing I think.

I understand the CTID attitude as any supporter should have this if they call themselevs a true supporter. I dont think GC said anything to get off our high horses about. If patience is what it takes, ill never run out of it. I just want to see it happen in my time.....any chance by the way....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.