Does Manchester need to demolish and relocate Strangeways??

Sorry been busy selling apartments so not had time to delve back in my thread. Blue Mist - can you start Monday?

A hotel would be immense wouldn’t it! Knock 2 cells into one?

on a serious note all these idiots being negative about flats. They are not lived in by Chinese they are lived in by young people and we have an incredible housing shortage. This is due to that unprecedented amount of immigration we have had over the last twenty years and the number of houses we build means that there is more demand than supply. Hence the crazy house prices! The more flats build the less pressure in green belt and less pressure on house price inflation caused by natural supply and demand issues.

Sorry been busy selling apartments so not had time to delve back in my thread. Blue Mist - can you start Monday?

on a serious note all these idiots being negative about flats. They are not lived in by Chinese they are lived in by young people and we have an incredible housing shortage. This is due to that unprecedented amount of immigration we have had over the last twenty years and the number of houses we build means that there is more demand than supply. Hence the crazy house prices! The more flats build the less pressure in green belt and less pressure on house price inflation caused by natural supply and demand issues.
Where do I report Monday?

But please no lino.

yep lots of young people who have lots of disposable income. Ive been to some of these flats and didn’t like the architecture or what they are like.

my bosses flat in ancoats for instance is completely gated off, is ridiculously expensive and most if not all the people living there moved up from London - including my boss.

Drive 15 minutes away and it’s mainly working class areas with high levels of poverty in parts.
By all means build flats, but make more affordable flats for Mancunians/ average earning folk, instead of building gated off glass/ concrete blocks only wealthy people can afford.

fair enough if you think I’m going off on one mate.

yep lots of young people who have lots of disposable income. Ive been to some of these flats and didn’t like the architecture or what they are like.

my bosses flat in ancoats for instance is completely gated off, is ridiculously expensive and most if not all the people living there moved up from London - including my boss.

Drive 15 minutes away and it’s mainly working class areas with high levels of poverty in parts.
By all means build flats, but make more affordable flats for Mancunians/ average earning folk, instead of building gated off glass/ concrete blocks only wealthy people can afford.

As this thread is getting serious...
Why should any individual or business buy land and build affordable property ?
Common sense says if you can build it and sell it for the highest price possible you do it.
Nothing has changed in 35 years, my first house was 30k but I could only afford it as the Daily Express offered my missus 3k redundancy. Without that that bit of lucky timing we would gave been renting for years

cant think of many if any in ancoats gated off? Loads of young people with normal jobs in these flats??

Moan moan fuckin' moan.
A stag/hen night used to be a Friday night in the local boozer where you got the bride/groom shit faced and then a wedding at the registry office. Now it's 5 nights I benidorm followed by a hotel in the lakes with no change out of 8 grand.

But I can't afford a deposit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.