Does the constant slander about City bother you?

Blu3m00n91

Whether it’s how much money we spend, ‘lack of history’, FFP, Pep etc. It’s got to the point where I’ve just deleted Twitter etc simply because it’s so f*cking boring reading this nonsense every day. Don’t these people get bored??

In a bar tonight in Sidari Corfu and Mandy Dingles twin sister started about Grealish money blah blah
She’s a Leicester fuckin Rugby fan no idea about football watching the egg chasing British lions (apologies I have no idea about that shite it was played by the fat kids at School who couldn’t run)
However soon shut her up when I explained the errors of her ways and what I spend to ensure the Jack Grealish gets the wages he deserves

No matter what happens we will be an oil funded cheating no history club with plastic support for the next 30-40 year

Lots of memes/tweets/opinions about how we haven’t sold out the first home game. Literally could be 150 single seats out of 55,000 but it will be empty apparently.

Check match day threads on rivals forums and it’s all about our support (or lack of it) at Wembley today.

Used to bother me as it’s natural to defend your club a against bullshit accusations like you would with a family member.

Now I couldn’t give rats arse.

I remember when I was 7 and got bored of “my dad is better than your dad”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.