Does this happen to everyone else ...?

Pam

Do your colleagues (even the ones who support no one) seem desperate to bring up the subject of the last result (usually before you've managed to take off your coat) if it happens that we've lost whilst managing to NEVER bring it up when we win?

Twats.

Yes Pam it does ....the bastards i even have those who go "well you know i no nothing about football but (insert name of some rag/scouse/etc other half/ dad/ relative/ aquaintance from pub) were pissing themselves when city lost last night ..oooo were you there what a waste of fucking time"
it drives me bastard insane!.

Pam said:
Do your colleagues (even the ones who support no one) seem desperate to bring up the subject of the last result (usually before you've managed to take off your coat) if it happens that we've lost whilst managing to NEVER bring it up when we win?

Twats.

Happens every single time they lose (or even draw this season) - curiously City are never mentioned otherwise where I live - except of course when we have a player in trouble !

every other fan is bitter and jealous of us and us getting beat is street party time for them....

i love us being their most hated team and if we lift that trophy in may there will be quite a lot of eggs stuck on bitter chins everywhere...

rags are managed by an egotistical drunk who doesnt deserve the knighthood he has ....hes a **** ...sorry

Sir ****

opposite always works for me when we win i walk in work like football doesnt exist anymore "we won last night ,i was there and why the fuck would i talk to you pricks about it"

1 said in the pub to me tonight. City haven't won for ages have they. So i said no mate we haven't, can't remember the last time we won. Tell you what though we're still top of the league. Up he gets and fucks off. Prick!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.