Does/will anyone miss Jerome Go-ateng?

zangatangring

I'm very excited about the prospect of the galavanting Savic. Maybe Mancini didn't have the time to 'develop' Boateng. I guess we didn't really need him because our defence is too good. Just seems a shame. He potentially had everything going to be an amazing attacking full/center back.

Will Savic develop quick enough to overtake Jerome (despite age difference)?
Is he better now?
Do you guys reckon he'll be great in the future?

I havn't seen enough of him tbh but if Mancini wanted him, then he cant be shite.

Shame about Boateng though, same issue as Shay tbh in that you cant keep world class guys on the bench so much.

TCIB said:
I havn't seen enough of him tbh but if Mancini wanted him, then he cant be shite.

Shame about Boateng though, same issue as Shay tbh in that you cant keep world class guys on the bench so much.

Oh yeah! Shay's was world class! In top 5 according to Mancini. I'm puzzled about Hildebrand because he's also very good (seemingly not bench material).

Edit: Savic must be amazing if he's gonna be first team material at his age!

TCIB said:

the guy was on the bench cuz hes a shit right back and unfortunately he couldn't push kolo and lescott out for a regular place at center back

The guy couldn't even be arsed to fight for his place. Good riddance!

I guess I'm glad that Mancini's planned for sooner rather than a risky later. No one likes Boateng lol. So is it the consensus that Bayern have got a permanently inferior center/full back to any of our starters?

To be honest, he was such a non-entity whilst he was here, that I don't think it's possible too miss him, you have to have done something of note to be missed at a football club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.