Does/will anyone miss Jerome Go-ateng?

watched the bayern friendlies a few weeks back, boateng was playing, seems pretty good at centreback. unfortunately he also looks like Ibrahimovic of the defensive world. goes for the crowd pleasing move rather than just getting it done, like clearing balls (that he could have easily cleared with his head) with an overhead kick and stupid stuff like that. tries to dribble his way into midfield aswell, fails miserably most of the time.

i think savic will be a better option. seems really down to earth and reliable, unlike boateng. you could just look at him and tell he's a spotlight craving individualist.

He was toast when in his last game at Eastlands he bottled out of two 50-50s in the space of five minutes.
To get both Clichy and Savic for what we got for Boateng was a superb piece of business.

It's a shame it didn't work out better for him here because it seemed as if he had so much potential, but, I won't miss him because he didn't really do a great deal on the pitch, didn't make that much of an impact so I don't think he will really be missed.

He might be a success at Bayern, but, sadly, we'll just never know how he would have done here. If Mancini thought he would have been a big miss though, he might not have sold him, which suggests Mancini doesn't think we will miss him too much.

He looked amazing in the world cup so a bit disappointed he couldn't reach his potential with us

Nope the way he always pulls out of 50/50 fumes me he didn't give 100% like he did at the world cup ,glad he left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.