Doesn't need to ever score another goal .....

What does my head in with the media,was them building it up to be a big test.....we got a better result against the Arse last season in a 3-0 win !!!
So it was no surprise really that we leathered them again,just bring on Sunday now

This guy is class.

I rated him as a player when he was at Arsenal, but now we've signed him and watched him more regularly, he is top, top class. Well done Hughes, etc for bringing him in.

He holds it up well, he's strong, he's good in the air, and his touch is awesome. That run on Saturday was tremendous, if only SWP could have finished it off (the nugget!).

All in all, i think we have found a new cult hero. All we need now is a better song!

Surely we can incororate Saturdays events into it instead of the reputed size of his schlong?!

montonblue said:
This guy is class.

I rated him as a player when he was at Arsenal, but now we've signed him and watched him more regularly, he is top, top class. Well done Hughes, etc for bringing him in.

He holds it up well, he's strong, he's good in the air, and his touch is awesome. That run on Saturday was tremendous, if only SWP could have finished it off (the nugget!).

All in all, i think we have found a new cult hero. All we need now is a better song!

Surely we can incororate Saturdays events into it instead of the reputed size of his schlong?!

Song adjustment!

Adebayour Adebayour
When he scores for City
The fans love him some more!

montonblue said:

Adebayor
Oh Adebayor
He's gonna run towards ya'
'n' celebrate when he scores

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.