Dog gets a tattoo ... tw!t of an owner & tattooist.

Dogs with tattoos, fuck me, they'll be having their ears pierced next.

15111.jpg

Re: Dog gets a tattoo ... tw!t of an owner & tattooist.

I wouldn't say I don't like dogs I just don't know how to interact to them when they come bouncing around me. Today walking through the park two of the fuckers came sprinting over to me and my daughter, I didn't know what to do, I just went to get hold of my daughter but before I could she had the fuckers rolling around on the floor rubbing their bellies. She's use to dogs as her childminder has two. Me, I've never been around them, so I'm a bit of a fanny around dogs but I don't hate the fuckers.

Twat of an owner was probably pissed when he did it. He'll be surely wanting hair of the dog when he realizes what he's done.

citykev28 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
citykev28 said:
1-0 to kev.

Kev is a ****, endorsed by a thick plastic sherman.

Now now Mr Fetlocks, Let me explain myself.

I cannot fucking stand the hairy fuckers. Would I hurt one? No. I just don't like them. I can't really explain it but then I can't really explain why I'm petrified of pigeons.

I'm not saying that intelligent people don't own dogs. They certainly do. I know a number of intelligent people who own dogs. It's just that when these people and their dogs are together, I've yet to meet the dog owner that maintains this intelligence.

I don't want a dog running at me. I don't want a dog chasing my child's football in the park. I couldn't give a good fuck if he likes me. I don't want to walk across a sports field where the remnants of a shit or even the shit itself is present. I find it extremely arrogant for dog owners to boldly predict "He won't bite you". I don't think a dog understands what his owner is saying to him.

A while ago, we got talking to a chap at the park who had two dogs because we don't want our kids being terrified of them. He was a good bloke with kids around the same age as ours. He had a big Doberman type of thing and a snapping little twat of a dog. It used to growl at the kids but he assured us it was the canine version of little man syndrome. His missus was pregnant with their third child. We didn't see him for a good 6 months and when we did, he only had the big dog. The little one had bitten the newborn child. He didn't see it coming from a dog that I would never have had in the same house as my children.

Only this morning, a respectable looking pension aged woman was watching me set the goals up for my under 7's team. She said "good morning", I responded. She got to the other side of the pitch, her dog shit on the grass, she walked off. Had I confronted her, a 6 foot 1 skin headed bloke would have been seen as out of order.

I've yet to meet the dog owner who is 100% understanding that maybe, just maybe, other people don't share their fondness of dogs. I am not wumming, I am not a prick.

typical twat who thins he can mind read a thick animal, lucky his kids not dead

good post Kev

I'm probably very misguided here, I don't own a dog or have any experience with them or tattoos.... but why is it cruel? And why does it make the owner a twat? I doubt that it makes any difference to the dogs existence whatsoever. Happy to be educated on the matter if that's not the case.

nimrod said:
citykev28 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Kev is a ****, endorsed by a thick plastic sherman.

Now now Mr Fetlocks, Let me explain myself.

I cannot fucking stand the hairy fuckers. Would I hurt one? No. I just don't like them. I can't really explain it but then I can't really explain why I'm petrified of pigeons.

I'm not saying that intelligent people don't own dogs. They certainly do. I know a number of intelligent people who own dogs. It's just that when these people and their dogs are together, I've yet to meet the dog owner that maintains this intelligence.

I don't want a dog running at me. I don't want a dog chasing my child's football in the park. I couldn't give a good fuck if he likes me. I don't want to walk across a sports field where the remnants of a shit or even the shit itself is present. I find it extremely arrogant for dog owners to boldly predict "He won't bite you". I don't think a dog understands what his owner is saying to him.

A while ago, we got talking to a chap at the park who had two dogs because we don't want our kids being terrified of them. He was a good bloke with kids around the same age as ours. He had a big Doberman type of thing and a snapping little twat of a dog. It used to growl at the kids but he assured us it was the canine version of little man syndrome. His missus was pregnant with their third child. We didn't see him for a good 6 months and when we did, he only had the big dog. The little one had bitten the newborn child. He didn't see it coming from a dog that I would never have had in the same house as my children.

Only this morning, a respectable looking pension aged woman was watching me set the goals up for my under 7's team. She said "good morning", I responded. She got to the other side of the pitch, her dog shit on the grass, she walked off. Had I confronted her, a 6 foot 1 skin headed bloke would have been seen as out of order.

I've yet to meet the dog owner who is 100% understanding that maybe, just maybe, other people don't share their fondness of dogs. I am not wumming, I am not a prick.

typical twat who thins he can mind read a thick animal, lucky his kids not dead

good post Kev

It is a good post but I am a dog owner and guess what, unless you approach me, we would never meet when i am walking my dog because i dont allow my dog to jump up at people, i dont let it out of my site, when we come up to people walking past us then my dog is on its lead or walking strictly to heel. I suppose what i am saying is, by the law of averages you are only going to interact with nob heads who allow their dogs to bother you unduly. There are thousands of good dog owners but these are the ones that you, unfortunatly, ill never meet becasue by their very nature our dogs wont be the ones that come up and bother you.

So basically Kev, you base your outlook regarding dogs and the intelligence of dog owners on two isolated incidents.
Do you consider a sample group of two daft owners sufficient to tar us all with the same brush?
I already knew that Dynarod was a simpleton, but I always credited you with being far brighter.
Oh well, you live and learn.
At least you have the support of the idiot demographic.

I have always had dogs but I'd never let my kids go near anyone else's dog, purely because I don't know or trust them. Call me paranoid but I just couldn't take the chance my child could get bitten plus I think you should respect animals and ensure your child understands not to go near dogs they don't know or don't live with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.