Dog owners a quick question

leighton

Looking after the Aunties dog while she is away for a few days since Friday morning. Today he dog is crying and crying I have brought him out for a walk and feed him but he is still fucking crying. Now I dont know if he is just crying because the aunty is gone off or crying because he is hurt. Nothing seems to be wrong with him he is eating not only did he have his breakfast he also had some of mine cheeky fuck. And he has drank a lot so not too sure whats up with him.

He will simply be missing his owner. I left my dog with my Mam n Dad and he did the same, they panicked took him to the vet and I ended up with a big bill, you know the type, "well I'll prescribe these just in case and you might want to think about a supplement, which I just happen to have here etc etc...... and that will be £xxx.
For now just give him loads of attention and some treats.

leighton said:
Looking after the Aunties dog while she is away for a few days since Friday morning. Today he dog is crying and crying I have brought him out for a walk and feed him but he is still fucking crying. Now I dont know if he is just crying because the aunty is gone off or crying because he is hurt. Nothing seems to be wrong with him he is eating not only did he have his breakfast he also had some of mine cheeky fuck. And he has drank a lot so not too sure whats up with him.

He probably is pining mate.Just enjoy a good play with him,get him knackered and a good sleep for you both will help.

Hes being getting loads of attention already. He is just sleeping now at my feet. When he wants attention he puts his nose under your foot and lies on his back so you can rub his belly with his foot. He is growing on me the little shits being following me around the place. No I knew there isnt a lot wrong with him as he is eating his food and stuff. Also he spends a lot of time with the Aunty they got him when my Uncle passed to keep my Aunty company at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.