Dog remedies.

buzzer1

I have just bought a Bio-flow Dog collar as my German Shepherd is knockin' on now and his back legs are not what they were. These collars have magnets in them and are supposed to be good, if nothing else they can help take away any pain that he may be suffering with, has anybody else used one of these on their dog?

Thanks in advance.

I haven't used one on any of my dogs but I did have a bracelet one for me (I have RSI in my left hand). Unfortunately, it didn't make any difference.

When one of my old dogs had problems with his back legs the Vet recommended Glucosamine Sulphate with Chondroitin tablets, these made a huge difference to him. I bought them from Holland & Barrett and gave them to him every day. We also gave them to my Dad as he had arthritis, they worked for him too lol.

Bluebird1 said:
I haven't used one on any of my dogs but I did have a bracelet one for me (I have RSI in my left hand). Unfortunately, it didn't make any difference.

When one of my old dogs had problems with his back legs the Vet recommended Glucosamine Sulphate with Chondroitin tablets, these made a huge difference to him. I bought them from Holland & Barrett and gave them to him every day. We also gave them to my Dad as he had arthritis, they worked for him too lol.

Ahuge difference you say? nice one BB1, i will have a look at them tabs from H and B and continue to use the collar as well, a kinda double hit for him. Ta luv.

buzzer1 said:
Bluebird1 said:

Ahuge difference you say? nice one BB1, i will have a look at them tabs from H and B and continue to use the collar as well, a kinda double hit for him. Ta luv.

My mussus used Glucosamine on an old dog she already had when I met her. The change was amazing, bought her another 12-18 months IMO.

i'm gonna try these meself !!

I've got a 12 year old Alsatian x with 3 legs who could probably benefit from the glucosamine. I'll get some tomorrow and let you know buzzer. Don't know anything about the collar you got but it's gotta be worth a try. Good luck.

Sultana of Brunei said:
buzzer1 said:

My mussus used Glucosamine on an old dog she already had when I met her. The change was amazing, bought her another 12-18 months IMO.

Cheers mate.I will try different stuff until i find the right remedy, if it just takes a bit of pain away it will be a blessing, although he doesnt seem in pain but he deffo creaks a little when he gets up so he must be suffering some discomfort.

stonerblue said:

I've got a 12 year old Alsatian x with 3 legs who could probably benefit from the glucosamine. I'll get some tomorrow and let you know buzzer. Don't know anything about the collar you got but it's gotta be worth a try. Good luck.

Cheers Stoner, good luck man. What happened to yer' dogs leg?

Glucosamine is good stuff, one of my dogs is on it after she was nailed by a car a few years back. You would never know she has pins and wires holding 2 of her legs together, shes as daft as a brush and Im sure a lot of it is down to the Glucosamine.

TFC said:
Glucosamine is good stuff, one of my dogs is on it after she was nailed by a car a few years back. You would never know she has pins and wires holding 2 of her legs together, shes as daft as a brush and Im sure a lot of it is down to the Glucosamine.

It certainly seems popular. I could do with some meself i think.

buzzer1 said:
stonerblue said:

Cheers Stoner, good luck man. What happened to yer' dogs leg?

had a fight with a car when she was 6 months old. Didn't bother her one bit but she's knockin on a bit now.

th_slippyinthetackle.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.