Dogs!!!

Well it's been a great day.....lost my second biggest customer, possible loosing my biggest customer, large machine went down at work so I left the lab rats working and came home......to find that 4 of the dogs, more than likely encouraged by our recent 6 month old Black lab have torn up a newspaper, destroyed the sofa, chewed the coals on the fire, eaten a large box of dried dog food between them ( all of them look 15 mths pregnant ) and just rub salt in the wound, honked on the remainder of the suite and on the carpet, pissed on the carpet and crapped between the pillows on our bed...
Who are we playing on saturday...????

Go and get a lottery ticket quick.

Sadly my Dogue de Bordeaux has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Supposedly not many weeks left so we're going to make them as fun as we can. That's the problem with short-lived breeds. Have to say goodbye too soon.
Sorry to hear that mate.

Well it's been a great day.....lost my second biggest customer, possible loosing my biggest customer, large machine went down at work so I left the lab rats working and came home......to find that 4 of the dogs, more than likely encouraged by our recent 6 month old Black lab have torn up a newspaper, destroyed the sofa, chewed the coals on the fire, eaten a large box of dried dog food between them ( all of them look 15 mths pregnant ) and just rub salt in the wound, honked on the remainder of the suite and on the carpet, pissed on the carpet and crapped between the pillows on our bed...

That's some trail of destruction. Freddy's been quite restrained recently. In the last few days he's only delightedly licked the butter in the butter dish, eaten a shit in the park and chewed all our raspberry canes to stumps. No raspberries this summer. And as I type he's standing on the trampoline in the back garden woofing at imaginary cats and pissing off the neighbours.

He came from Romania a year ago tomorrow. It's been an education.

That's some trail of destruction. Freddy's been quite restrained recently. In the last few days he's only delightedly licked the butter in the butter dish, eaten a shit in the park and chewed all our raspberry canes to stumps. No raspberries this summer. And as I type he's standing on the trampoline in the back garden woofing at imaginary cats and pissing off the neighbours.

He came from Romania a year ago tomorrow. It's been an education.
Bloody Romanians, coming over here, taking our raspberries.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I have a cat.
Bournemouth.

Baby gate is up, windows open, mop bucket filled, Henry carpet cleaner primed, loaded and cocked ready for action....gonna be a long night.

I lost my cocker spaniel last April,still upsets me to this day,although she was 13,still hurts.

However....we now have another,almost 6 months old,but can we get her to piss and shit outside ? No chance whatsoever.

She can be outside in garden or yard and does nothing,but as soon as she comes in,she is straight down on training pads,I mean don't get me wrong she only does her business on them,nowhere else,but we are beginning to scratch our heads as to why she won't do it outside....any help appreciated !

Get rid of the pads. They give out mixed messages and if used should only be for a week or two. You have inadvertently trained her to use the pads. Six months is quite old now. I have always set my alarm every three hours with our pups, let them out and used a phrase that means take a pee. I usually say ‘busy busy’. Then when they do make a huge fuss of them and give a small treat. Usually takes 5-7 days, definitely trained before 12 week, and the job is done. My two piss as soon as you say busy busy. Ossie, the springer is now a year old this week....... fucking mental in a good way. I take him gun dog training and he’s loving it. Fearless..... now Clyde, my Munsterlander is as laid back as fuck. Lovely, gentle fella who is that chilled it’s unreal. The only time he gets pissed off is when the springer is still bouncing after a six mile walk, which is daily. I think Ossie’s off switch is broken.... these two are like family, in fact I love them more than most of my family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.