Nah, good player, but not quite at our level

Edit: To be fair, he has been in a poor Everton team with little support, maybe coming to our system could help him shine, but still a no from me

Haaland and Mbappe are the only two top class players out there, if we do not get them then this lad has qualities we do not have in our squad, we know what Dzeco`s strengths and failings were, using this lad the same way would work.

In this article , it says that Everton could be forced to sell Calvert Lewin for £50m as they have lost £240m in the last two seasons. However , it claims Real Madrid are in for him and their new ex Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti is interested - doubt if I can believe it.

Calvert Lewin will be a cheaper option for us than Kane and Haaland but we know PL clubs will increase the price for us and English players cost a fortune these days. Would he be a good striker for us? He is tall , a decent goal scorer , he's homegrown , physically strong.

What others think of him?
He is not as good as Haaland or Lukaku and no better than Gabriel Jesus in terms of workrate.

Be lovely to have someone who could get on the end of some of the aimless balls we float in to our midgets ;)
Exactly it is all about having the option which we do not at the moment, just remember Dzeko was a sub which is why he left, would this lad if he was winning trophies?

Reactions: TFC
Going from aguero to DLC would sting but unless we brought in Mbappe or Haaland that's going to be the case for anybody. Doesn't fit our game, but neither does Kane and we seem to be all in for him.

Not for us but I think he's better value at 50 than Kane is for 100-150

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.