Dominik Szoboszlai

Paul1970

This player is a great talent who will be worth millions after Euros next summer . Could be worth a look at .

The other day I was trapped in a YouTube wormhole where you just keep watching recommended videos and I ended up watching a compilation of this guy. Holy shit, he looks fantastic. Incredible striking technique, his free kicks and even corners look outrageously good. Loads of comments on the video from Arsenal fans, so I’m guessing Arteta is all over him?

The other day I was trapped in a YouTube wormhole where you just keep watching recommended videos and I ended up watching a compilation of this guy. Holy shit, he looks fantastic. Incredible striking technique, his free kicks and even corners look outrageously good. Loads of comments on the video from Arsenal fans, so I’m guessing Arteta is all over him?
They were but as I he guy said red bull Leipzig will get him . He is the biggest talent to come out of Hungary since puskas so he has a lot to live up to . Would love this guy at city tbh

When you take into consideration that most likely we will be forced to spend big to replace Aguero, buying this kid for only 21m to bolster our midfield makes a lot of sense.

When you take into consideration that most likely we will be forced to spend big to replace Aguero, buying this kid for only 21m to bolster our midfield makes a lot of sense.
Price would double if we were after him.

Reports are he has release clause.
I would be amazed if the reports aren't true and he is not joining Leipzig for that amount. Then in a few years he makes a big money move to wherever, if he progresses as he does right now. He and his agent seem to be very professional about the way they move.

A year ago Haaland was bound to end up in RB Leipzig.

IMO Bernardo is not creative enough to replace David Silva role and Foden is too
offensive and doesn't give us enough control of the game.
We need AM and Szoboszlai is an option (cheap one).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.