Don’t Blame Fans For The Empty Seats

To be fair he’s consistent with his disgust for his fellow citizens

I haven't re-read all of citizens posts but he certainly seems to look down on us with contempt, in fact the club as a whole. Perhaps it is David Conn in disguise.

Rearranged fixture at short notice, half term, horrific traffic, mid week night game, London team, VAR, PiGMOB...........

Who gives a fuck in all honesty?
Nobody should but we always seem to have one eye on the press

I was there last night, I organised an office visit in Stockport to make it easier.. I detest night games and I only travel in from Chester. Last night was dull as dish water.. no atmosphere apart from a few moments e.g. the appreciation shown for Zabba...

I'd scrap night games totally.. they are a fuck about for all concerned

What's impressive about this thread is to see the sheer effort that some blues are making to be in that stadium. We are extraordinarily loyal fans. It doesn't matter a toss if we're the biggest thing since sliced bread in Thailand.

I like to think that if I lived in Manchester (as I did, many moons ago) I'd get to every single home game without fail, and even go along to watch the women and the EDS play from time to time. But I bet I wouldn't.

I haven't re-read all of citizens posts but he certainly seems to look down on us with contempt, in fact the club as a whole. Perhaps it is David Conn in disguise.
Either way, I just don’t get the hatred of fans towards fellow fans for not going to a game.

Maybe they get ribbed by a few rag/Scouse mates and can’t handle it?

Only a casual attender these days after my 23 years as a season ticket holder ended in 2004. My seat was empty last night for the last 10 minutes thanks to the over aggressive security and a case of mistaken identity. A non smoker with no cigarettes, seen smoking, mañ handled by 6 security muppets despite the steward telling them I'd done nothing wrong. All this in front of his 12 year old daughter.
Match day experience, stick it where the sun don't shine! I'm not going back, I'm done.

People going on about not doing the north stand, make it £100 season ticket and you will fill it, years ago there was not much to do as a kid but go to football or play it, the amount of stuff available for kids now is unreal, my daughter does gymnastics cheerleading and ju jitsu that every week night taken up with an activity all after 5pm. It costs us around £110 a month to do all that, plus travelling etc. Football just isn’t life anymore for a lot of people.
I've commented on this sort of thing before and was called out by saying that our season tickets are cheap enough for fans to pick and choose games.

We can all see it happening ok last night was perhaps a bit different. But the only way to fill an expansion at the moment would be to make it none season card and flog them at a cheap price on a game to game basis.

I've commented on this sort of thing before and was called out by saying that our season tickets are cheap enough for fans to pick and choose games.

We can all see it happening ok last night was perhaps a bit different. But the only way to fill an expansion at the moment would be to make it none season card and flog them at a cheap price on a game to game basis.

the only place it’s really cheap in the ground season ticket wise is south stand level 3. Everywhere else isn’t cheap and has gone up in price every year for about ten years now. Unless you think 700 quid is cheap?

there’s also the match day tickets which are extortionate in price. If they were affordable we’d sell lots more

Only a casual attender these days after my 23 years as a season ticket holder ended in 2004. My seat was empty last night for the last 10 minutes thanks to the over aggressive security and a case of mistaken identity. A non smoker with no cigarettes, seen smoking, mañ handled by 6 security muppets despite the steward telling them I'd done nothing wrong. All this in front of his 12 year old daughter.
Match day experience, stick it where the sun don't shine! I'm not going back, I'm done.
I hope you have made a complaint to the club........showsec stewards are bullies and a disgrace

the only place it’s really cheap in the ground season ticket wise is south stand level 3. Everywhere else isn’t cheap and has gone up in price every year for about ten years now. Unless you think 700 quid is cheap?

there’s also the match day tickets which are extortionate in price. If they were affordable we’d sell lots more
yes and if you want a single match day ticket it's something like £60 plus

who the fuck pays that?

Your first paragraph is similar to all the grief I was getting the last time I brought this point up.

There's no definitive answer and although in SS3 myself for financial reasons, what's deemed cheap is different for everyone.

The point still stands that as not all games are attractive some fans won't bother for various reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.