Don Price's new book - ''We Never Win At Home & We Never Win Away'' now on Kindle (P12)

I`ve only just started reading this wonderful book and please can I ask as many City fans to purchase said book.
Some wonderful stories from the people of the streets and die hard Blues.
Well done Don you deserve all the plaudits coming your way mate.
Chapter 9 is a good `un, about some daft fucker and his mate hitch hiking all the way to Vienna for the 1970 Final.

Received the book this morning, thanks Don. It is very professionally done, with some brilliant contributions from our fans.
It is a cracking read, a must buy for every blue.
How come this thread is not a sticky any more?

Last edited:
Many thanks for your kind remarks i really apreciate it. all the best regards Don

Last edited:
I`ve only just started reading this wonderful book and please can I ask as many City fans to purchase said book.
Some wonderful stories from the people of the streets and die hard Blues.
Well done Don you deserve all the plaudits coming your way mate.
Chapter 9 is a good `un, about some daft fucker and his mate hitch hiking all the way to Vienna for the 1970 Final.
This means nothing to me........ oooooohhhhhhhh Vienna

There is a chapter about the origins of the invisible man song .if you read it yet would apreciate any coments

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.