Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Trump is the first sitting president to attend and speak at the Values Voter Summit, an anti-LGBTQ conference hosted by the Family Research Council.

He is, along with his supporters, a special kind of arsehole.
Yes but it’s only lefties that don’t like him...apparently.

He made it clear he thought the nuclear deal with Iran was a bad deal before he was elected.

Nothing has changed. He has always said it.

He made it clear he thought the nuclear deal with Iran was a bad deal before he was elected.

Nothing has changed. He has always said it.

He was and still is wrong, even his own national securty advisers told him so. He just doesn't listen.
And then goes on to justify his stance by spouting some more bullshit "facts".

He was and still is wrong, even his own national securty advisers told him so. He just doesn't listen.

I am not getting into an argument as I have not seen the news today just remember him talking about it several months back and he was opposed to it.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.te.../13/donald-trump-right-iran-nuclear-deal/amp/

Not even read it but good for some of the sheep to read it to have maybe a more balanced view. It's very boring to simply label him mad and attack in packs. I will read it in the morning and form an opinion.

There's nothing to read. This is the only argument which is being put forth.
Iran was supposed to stop meddling with its neighbours. Instead it has redoubled its efforts.
I suppose it's the sole privilige of the USA to meddle anywhere in the world.

I see Trump is the first sitting president to attend and speak at the Values Voter Summit, an anti-LGBTQ conference hosted by the Family Research Council.

He is, along with his supporters, a special kind of arsehole.
Pussy grabbing, two-time divorced philanderer is the hero of the "religious-right". I can't say I'm surprised that they've just been a bunch of racist assholes this whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.