Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since W there’s been a massive divide. The election came down to one state that his brother just happened to be the governor of and it was decided by a SCOTUS who had people on it that his father appointed. If it had gone the other way we’d have never gone into Iraq and the world would be a better, safer place.

The divide was deepened when a black guy was elected next, people lost their minds and are still trying to erase his legacy. I’m at the point where I won’t even consider voting for a republican simply because they’ll turn a blind eye to Dumb Donald’s racism and ignorance to further their agenda. If you’re an elected official and are ignoring the ties with Russia, the pussy grabbing, the racism and the threats of nuclear war you’re just as guilty as the racist pumpkin.

Ever since W there’s been a massive divide. The election came down to one state that his brother just happened to be the governor of and it was decided by a SCOTUS who had people on it that his father appointed. If it had gone the other way we’d have never gone into Iraq and the world would be a better, safer place.

The divide was deepened when a black guy was elected next, people lost their minds and are still trying to erase his legacy. I’m at the point where I won’t even consider voting for a republican simply because they’ll turn a blind eye to Dumb Donald’s racism and ignorance to further their agenda. If you’re an elected official and are ignoring the ties with Russia, the pussy grabbing, the racism and the threats of nuclear war you’re just as guilty as the racist pumpkin.

Thanks for proving the point from the article perfectly.

But he does have some good points.

There’s growing unrest with regards Trump within the GOP but they won’t do anything until they’ve passed their tax bill.

It’s ubderstandable why some would automatically preclude them for being electable given their obvious cares about low tax before everything else, national security included.

I'm not sure I fit the mold though. I support liberal democrats and would never have voted for a person like Dumb Donald if he had registered as a Democrat. We have primaries where we argue over ideologies then we have general elections that are more about parties. Hillary Clinton was not in my top ten choices among Democrats but she won the primary and was head and shoulders a better choice than a racist moron. While not completely liberal, her policies were much more preferable than Dumb Donald's.

I have known people who have no idea what the parties supposedly stand for and don't really care for the most part. I know a guy who identified as a single issue voter who was vehemently against a school voucher program that would take funding from public schools and shift them to private schools for wealthy kids. The problem was that he was a republican, when I explained to him that republicans were for the vouchers he argued at first then just resigned to voting for the republicans because that's what he was. He is a moron, but most people aren't like him.

IMO, the Dumb Donald phenomenon came about from years of people saying "They're all crooks" when it came to politicians. Sure, there are some who aren't honest but most of them are decent people (from both sides) who are trying to do their best. But this attitude caused the mouth-breathers either not to vote or vote for somebody who wasn't a politician. Somehow Dumb Donald convinced these morons that voting for a con man who had multiple bankruptcies, had been sued 3,500 times and who bragged about sexual assault would be the answer to their problems. He also convinced them that their problems weren't their fault but the fault of immigrants which galvanized the racist portion of Americans. He could have picked either party to take his message to but there's no chance that he could have won the nomination as a Democrat.

In the end he's looking out for himself, party doesn't matter to him at all. As long as somebody will give him what he wants he'll say anything. Now that he's been elected he's appointed his son-in-law and and daughter to positions they're not qualified for where they can influence people to give money to his companies. He has his two sons running the companies and reaping the profits of his newfound global influence.

"President Trump's pause for water during a speech sparked immediate reaction. He relentlessly mocked Sen. Marco Rubio for a similar moment in 2013"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.