Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put it one way, There's a reason that not one country has an Embassy in East Jerusalem. Under international law the Israel's are building settlements there illegally. Although those backward cunts the Americans don't quite see it like that.
Most of us see it that way, the racist assholes who happen to be in charge are the ones who don't.

Most of us see it that way, the racist assholes who happen to be in charge are the ones who don't.
Tbh mate i should of said the current republicans. I'll give Obama some credit for having a pair of bollocks to abstain on the last UN vote. What a guy.
I don't know how you can stomach whats going on with Netanyahu gloating to the rest of the world how good Trump is.

Seconded.

All Trump did was “fulfill a campaign promise” (because he hasn’t done anything of note so far) and appease the far right support group, including the religious nut jobs that attach themselves to him because he picked Pence. By re-inning the waiver to build the Embassy, he actually did nothing of note, other than inflame passions and bring any hopes of a serious peace effort this side of the horizon to a screeching halt.

He is an idiot.

As much as we have to be embarrassed about there is still a lot of good in America. This kid Keaton Jones was being bullied at school and countless people have come out in support of him. It looks like a bunch of players from the University of Tennessee are going to eat lunch with him at school and Hailee Steinfeld has asked him to be her date to the Pitch Perfect 3 premier.
http://people.com/human-interest/ke...nd-bullied-middle-school-student-viral-video/

For every POTUS who gets cheers from deplorables for making fun of a disabled reporter we have millions more who are fine human beings.

As much as we have to be embarrassed about there is still a lot of good in America. This kid Keaton Jones was being bullied at school and countless people have come out in support of him. It looks like a bunch of players from the University of Tennessee are going to eat lunch with him at school and Hailee Steinfeld has asked him to be her date to the Pitch Perfect 3 premier.
http://people.com/human-interest/ke...nd-bullied-middle-school-student-viral-video/

For every POTUS who gets cheers from deplorables for making fun of a disabled reporter we have millions more who are fine human beings.
Yep, I'd already clocked this mate and it truly is heart breaking watching that video. Fuckin horrible bastards bullies & unfortunately your president is one of them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.