Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea why anyone would read it, everything he's done is on record anyway.
Politics these days, in the States at least, is just an echo chamber.

It's a best seller b/c many will read it simply to reinforce their existing opinion.

At the same time, Wolff seems to have caught many White House personnel in unusually candid moments - if you're to believe what he writes. Some of what Wolff is reporting seems, at least new.
==========
I try hard to remain objective in politics, though it is extremely difficult to do so.

My opinion of Trump as a human being and as the President of the US is extremely low.

Nonetheless, some of the things Wolff is reporting seem to be way over the top.

According to Wolff, Trump is literally insane, incapable of rational decision. He supposedly repeats anecdotes every 10 minutes or so, seemingly unaware that he's repeating himself. Supposedly everyone around him, family, White house aides, etc., fear for his sanity and deeply doubt his ability to lead the nation. Furthermore, Trump reads nothing - absolutely nothing - and may in fact be illiterate. This based on what I've heard him say in interviews about the book.

It seems to me that Wolff is trying to pander to the anti-Trump audience, making a buck while doing so. Credible reporting is at best an afterthought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.