Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's a compulsive liar man. Guys's a fucking nutter. Anyone who habitually goes around claiming to have the best this, best that, be the least this, least that, is not a sane person. Proper 'football manager? completed it mate' kinda mentality. You can't blame people for thinking he has it in him to lie about shit like this...and employ people who are willing to massage his ego.

The Presidential Doctor was employed by Obama and has an exceptional reputation.

It's just not a realistic scenario that several well respected professionals would just lie about this stuff

A Trump vocabulary primer:

"Locker room talk" - derisive, inflammatory language caught on tape.

"Harsh language" - derisive, inflammatory language not caught on tape. See also "Fake news."

"Fake news" - unfavorable news coverage. Reports of derisive language not caught on tape are in fact untrue; it's just harsh language.

"Small hands" - Fake news.

"Russian collusion" - Fake news.

"Big button" - God's own truth! You'd better believe Trump's button is bigger! Also... not fake news.

"Covfefe" - actually, we're still not sure.

"Rocket man" - not Sir Elton John.

"6'3, 235lbs" - not fake news.

"Shithole" - harsh language... or fake news... I forget which.

Last edited:
The Presidential Doctor was employed by Obama and has an exceptional reputation.

It's just not a realistic scenario that several well respected professionals would just lie about this stuff
Except it's incredibly plausible as anyone who looks at him can see he's neither 6 foot 3, nor only 235lbs. He stands next to people all the time, it's not difficult to notice that he isn't towering over Obama in the way someone 2 inches taller would (or in the way Jeb Bush did over him)

this is what gets me, people are bickering over him maybe lying about his height, which is completely meaningless. He's told enough lies to get in serious trouble yet so far isn't, and people are bickering over his height. What is wrong with people?

Except it's incredibly plausible as anyone who looks at him can see he's neither 6 foot 3, nor only 235lbs. He stands next to people all the time, it's not difficult to notice that he isn't towering over Obama in the way someone 2 inches taller would (or in the way Jeb Bush did over him)

The words 2 inches and towering dont belong in the same sentence tbh. Shoes posture etc can all affect height. I judge myself for even getting involved in this nonsense.

Donald Trump started world war 3 and was possibly shorter than claimed.

this is what gets me, people are bickering over him maybe lying about his height, which is completely meaningless. He's told enough lies to get in serious trouble yet so far isn't, and people are bickering over his height. What is wrong with people?
because he can say the lies are not lies and people believe it. But it takes a peculiar bit if denial to say you believe he's 6 foot 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.