Donald Trump wins U.S. Election.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RichardDunneOwnGoal, 9 Nov 2016.

1. twosips

twosips

You can't even see what's going on with trumps shows there! They're obviously not flush to the floor. Basically no shoes are. And that heel is not two inches. Its one at v most. Not convinced.

2. Damocles

Damocles

I edited some stuff in the last post after you quoted it

3. mat

mat

The doctor was very nervous when given his medical report to the press. He spoke very quickly as if he wanted to get out of there asap. That might just be because he hates public speaking.

4. twosips

twosips

Trump's a compulsive liar man. Guys's a fucking nutter. Anyone who habitually goes around claiming to have the best this, best that, be the least this, least that, is not a sane person. Proper 'football manager? completed it mate' kinda mentality. You can't blame people for thinking he has it in him to lie about shit like this...and employ people who are willing to massage his ego.

5. domalino

domalino

Perhaps it's those heel spurs that stopped him going to vietnam, he has to wear special shoes that take 2 inches off his height.

6. mat

mat

The shithole comment got me. He denied it. One of his staffers tweeted he was ringing round asking how it played to the outside as was "Skipping around the oval office." Democrat senator and a republican confirmed it. Two of his toadies lied to the press with "I do not recall". Another one of his aides said he said "Shit house". Then his homeland secretary is made to look and feel very uncomfortable pretending she heard fuck all much to the anger of senators questioning her.

7. Damocles

Damocles

The Presidential Doctor was employed by Obama and has an exceptional reputation.

It's just not a realistic scenario that several well respected professionals would just lie about this stuff

8. CityInWashingtonState

CityInWashingtonState

A Trump vocabulary primer:

"Locker room talk" - derisive, inflammatory language caught on tape.

"Harsh language" - derisive, inflammatory language not caught on tape. See also "Fake news."

"Fake news" - unfavorable news coverage. Reports of derisive language not caught on tape are in fact untrue; it's just harsh language.

"Small hands" - Fake news.

"Russian collusion" - Fake news.

"Big button" - God's own truth! You'd better believe Trump's button is bigger! Also... not fake news.

"Covfefe" - actually, we're still not sure.

"Rocket man" - not Sir Elton John.

"6'3, 235lbs" - not fake news.

"Shithole" - harsh language... or fake news... I forget which.

Last edited: 17 Jan 2018
  9. BigOscar

BigOscar

Except it's incredibly plausible as anyone who looks at him can see he's neither 6 foot 3, nor only 235lbs. He stands next to people all the time, it's not difficult to notice that he isn't towering over Obama in the way someone 2 inches taller would (or in the way Jeb Bush did over him)

10. BJL_City

BJL_City

this is what gets me, people are bickering over him maybe lying about his height, which is completely meaningless. He's told enough lies to get in serious trouble yet so far isn't, and people are bickering over his height. What is wrong with people?